Ofertas de Empleo
Business Analyst Advanced English for Primary Research
Consultoria / Asesoría
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
Position at a Glance:
The candidate will have the distinct opportunity to work with a team of research professionals at Evalueserve Chile’s Corporates and Professional Services division (CaPS). The candidate will provide direct business research support to a global management consulting company.
The Business analyst will assist the client in preparing short research reports in a fast pace environment. The Primary research team focuses on obtaining business information via cold calls to companies in varied geographies and industries. The role involves:
• Collection of contact, capabilities, and pricing information over the phone.
• Conduct preliminary secondary research to collect information on suppliers across a wide range of industries.
• Conduct supplier/personal interviews and surveys over the phone.
• Company/product/executive profiling across a large variety of geographies and sectors
• Collection of industry and macroeconomic statistics, financial benchmarking, and collection of basic financial ratios from income statements
• Evaluate data quality/accuracy and developing a deep expertise in specialized research tools, databases, and sources
• Analysis and preparation of presentations from research data in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Active participation and contribution in team discussions on project-specific areas
• Engage in operational communications with clients to understand the research requirements, propose approaches, and manage their expectations, as required
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English and Portuguese. Verbal proficiency in Spanish is also a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, international business, journalism, or social sciences
• Prior experience in primary research or phone interviews is a plus. Experience in client-facing interactions desirable.
• Proficient in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of financial terminology in English
• Able to learn and retain information quickly across a wide range of industries and geographies in order to be able to conduct calls efficiently.
• A level of assertiveness to be able to handle suppliers and clients when dealing with primary research on information that can be difficult to obtain (prices, longer surveys, etc.)
• Adaptability and cultural sensitivity in order to conduct successful calls across differing regions.
• Strong attention to detail, ability to work efficiently under pressure, Strong analytical skills to deal with complex research assignements.
• ”Can do” attitude and ability to take initiative. Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities.
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto