Ofertas de Empleo
Index Quant Junior Analyst (Analista de productos indexados para renta variable)
Banca / Financiera
The candidate will work in a team of professionals assisting a Global Investment Bank’s Global Index Research Unit, particularly in maintaining, researching, and developing passive investment products for a global equity research index business. Our client is one the largest index providers globally.
The Equity Index Quant team is in charge of supporting the platform of index products based on stocks and stock futures. The candidate should have a good background in investment finance, good programming skills, and be detail oriented.
Responsibilities of the position may include, but are not limited to:
• Calculating daily index levels, rebalancing indices, responding to client and internal requests, and working on creating new index products
• Running and enhancing index models, using a variety of languages like VBA, Python, etc.
• Recent graduates (no experience required)
• Microsoft Office, Excel, and VBA – advanced
• Advanced communicational skills in English, both spoken and written
• Intermediate SQL and scripting language knowledge would be desired.
• Ability to identify and solve issues effectively on time with special attention to detail
• Ability to ensure that tasks within areas of responsibility are completed in a timely manner
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive, with an ability to multitask and rapidly adapt
• Ready to work under pressure (tight deadlines)
• Comfortable with shifts – in order to work on client’s schedule
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto