Ofertas de Empleo
Business Development Manager Mobilaris Mining Intelligence Software
To demonstrate the value of technology and automation (TA) for our customers and help drive sustained growth of existing and new technologies for the Epiroc MR (Mining) products while building customer relationships and developing new business opportunities that enhance and expand our company’s presence and relevance to our customer’s operations.
This dynamic, market-oriented individual will work with the Epiroc Chile business lines, (TA) product managers and customers to identify (TA) opportunities and help to market and sell technology options currently available. The position will focus primarily on the introduction, sales and implementation of the Mobilaris software products. The individual will also work with current and future underground and surface mining (TA) products to enhance our current offerings with the intent to establish our position as leading mining equipment and technology solutions provider to our customers.
1. Mobilaris sales and business development
2. Support sales and marketing efforts for (TA) products
3. Identify technology support requirements for Mobilaris installation and technical support
4. Introduce Mobilaris product potential to surface mining applications
5. Identify other (TA) opportunities with customers
6. Prepare and present (TA) to customer and internal groups
7. Work with BLMs (Business Line Manager) PMs (Product Managers), and sales force to develop (TA) value propositions
8. Become the Chile Customer Center advisor in mining software and technology applications
9. Provide feedback for new (TA) development opportunities
10. Present merger and acquisition opportunities to Chile CC (Customer Center) leadership team
11. Participate in new product development programs including voice of the customer research
12. Provide technical feedback and information to product divisions regarding use and application of software products
13. Travel to customer locations when necessary to successfully fulfill goals
14. Develop case studies demonstrating the value of technology to customers
1. Maintain open line of communication with business line managers to understand their technology needs and specific strategies with customers
2. Create of a strategic plan for Epiroc in the region to become a total solution provider for underground mining
3. Communicate regularly with Mobilaris leadership to coordinate goals and objectives
4. Manage Mobilaris sales and technical team and develop scope and responsibilities to avoid duplication of efforts
5. Become competent in URE (Underground Mining) lines and various applications attending product training when available. Competency in surface products to follow
6. Understand and utilize information and communication systems/tools, i.e. e-mail; Underground, Rock and Surface Manager; Microsoft Office software, etc.
7. Act on behalf of peer group members in their absence as and when called upon to do so either by design or circumstance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology field is strongly preferred due to the technical nature of this position or the equivalent of prior work experience.
Have a working knowledge of the Construction and Mining Industry.
Experience with wireless communication and GPS is desired
Good communication skills (English), Spanish and Portuguese– verbal and written.
Good presentation skills with small and large groups.
Ability to do physical work in an outdoor environment.