Ofertas de Empleo
Aprendiz Recursos Humanos
Consultoria / Asesoría
Put a jump start to your career! As an HR assistant you will learn the basis of all the HR areas in a company, accompanied and mentored by more experienced professional in the HR field.
Directly managed by the Senior HR Officer, you will be in charge of :
· Maintaining employees database by verifying information and documents are available and up to date (entries, exits, HR documents, ID, etc).
· Making social insurance reports regarding increasing and reducing labors.
Project management and administration:
· Managing administrative part of detachment (Declaration, social security, amendments, allowance, the organization in the welcoming country)
· Assisting HR Operational team on daily basis activities related to administratives procedures but also HR policies, process and communication.
· Ideally recent graduated or looking for a full time internship.
· Fluent in English, Spanish and Intermediate Portuguese, you are eager to work in an international team.
· You are ready to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
· Curiosity and enthusiasm is nice to have
· Excellent interpersonal skills and service-oriented;
· Autonomy, adaptability, problem-solving skills, attention to detail
Amaris is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We welcome and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds, including candidates with disabilities. Please advise us of any arrangements needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
· Fluent in English, Spanish and Intermediate Portuguese, you are eager to work in an international
- Administración Pública
- Trabajo Social
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto
Escrito: Medio - Hablado: Medio - Traducción: Medio