Ofertas de Empleo
Financial Controller Jr.
Agua / Obras Sanitarias
Executive Recruitment Company Monroe Consulting Group Chile is recruiting on behalf of its client, international leading company in water treatment solutions, our exclusive client is looking for an experienced Financial Controller Jr. to be part of their team based in Santiago de Chile.
- Significant hands-on responsibilities across all financial, procurement and other administrative aspects of Chile activity. E.g. Account managing, invoices, payments approval, relation to vendors, etc.
- Preparation, analysis and reporting of all local financial aspects to Israeli headquarter (Finance managerial)
- Preparation, analysis and reporting of Company's quarterly financial reports
- Responsible for Chile´s on-going accounting
- Responsible for Chile's tax reporting and analysis
- Establish and implement improvements on accounting procedures
- Planning, controlling and reporting local budget
- Ad-Hoc taxation & accounting projects
- Review client’s requirements; prepare financial and general administrative info for projects and on-going services (tenders, projects documentation, etc.)
- Preparing and controlling monthly salaries report for Israel approval
- Permanent review of local banking accounts and movements
- Maintaining an updated control and record of invoices, costs, expenses and payments, to make the monthly report
- Relate with banks, audit firms, insurance companies and other accounting services.
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Medio - Traducción: Alto