Ofertas de Empleo
Senior Business Analyst Consumer sector
Banca / Financiera
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance
The candidate will have the distinct opportunity to work within Evalueserve Chile’s Corporate and Professional Services (CaPS) division. The candidate will provide direct business research support to a global management consulting company’s research teams located in the US.
The Senior Business Analyst role aims to provide answers to specific business questions and data collection exercises by creating well-crafted deliverables in short time frames. The team member would be expected to ramp up into a quality assurance and client communication role within four months, in addition to the research responsibilities.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collecting data through secondary research using relevant and qualified sources
- Profiling companies, products, and executives across a large variety of geographies
- Collecting industry and macroeconomic statistics, financial data points and ratios, analyses of trends, best practices, and case studies
- Evaluating data quality and accuracy
- Developing a deep expertise in specialized Consumer research tools, databases, and sources
- Preparing presentations from research data in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Participating and contributing actively in team discussions on project-specific areas
- Engaging in operational communications with clients to understand their research requirements, propose approaches, and manage their expectations, as required
- Scope research needs and define the best methodology/approach to answer queries on a variety of subjects. Subjects include, but are not limited to, Retail, Travel & Tourism, Consumer Goods, Consumer Demographics, Sales, Marketing, and Pricing
Undergraduate or postgraduate degree preferably in a business-related field (e.g., business administration, commercial engineering, or equivalent degree) and the following skills:
- Fluent English communication skills
- Fluency in a second language is a plus
- Prior experience in market research is strongly recommended
- Knowledge of financial terminology and business analysis frameworks
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Prior experience with research databases is a plus (for example, Factiva, Hoover’s, Capital IQ, Orbis, ThomsonOne, and Bloomberg)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Strong analytical skills to deal with complex research assignments
- “Can do” attitude and ability to take the initiative
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and with other team members
- Client-focused approach supported by professional interpersonal skills
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto