Ofertas de Empleo
Reporting Analytics (SBA)
Consultoria / Asesoría
Job Description – Reporting Analytics (SBA)
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance
This position is at Evalueserve Chile within a Product Development team that specializes in discovering, developing, and delivering innovative solutions to non-conventional and high-profile data-enabled challenges. The team focuses on agility and creativity to respond to the rapidly changing demands and technology in the field of data analytics through leveraging machine learning, artificial intelligence, real-time analytics, and advanced visualization technologies.
The responsibilities of the position include:
• Analytical Reporting: Supporting new and ongoing analytical and reporting projects in the area of financial risk modeling and looking for potential improvements that could be implemented to current solutions
• Quality Assurance: Ensuring the integrity of analyses through rigorous attention to detail and validation of data, including adherence to all regulatory, privacy compliance, and security procedures
• Business Focus: Understanding the specific and tangible benefits of how these efforts support the line of business and being able to fully understand business objectives and underlying drivers
• Present Results: Understanding and extracting data from different sources using different analytical tools to build reports and dashboards that are then presented to multiple types of stakeholders within the company
• Detail Oriented: Being proactive to ideate and initiate plans for new solutions and error correction
• Document and Knowledge Management: Creating documentation for code and document knowledge
• Client Communication: Maintaining daily coordination with the client counterpart, answering queries from stakeholders in the Americas region, and communicating with global team analysts when required
• Experience with data extraction, harmonization, and building insightful reports in Power BI/Excel
• Ability to manipulate large volumes of data and summarize them for key reporting or analytics projects; Excel, SQL, and Power BI (or any other visualization tool) are mandatory
• Knowledge of R and SAS is considered a plus, as is knowledge of Hive, Spark, and Python
• Experience in advanced modelling and credit risk analytics are desired but not mandatory
Qualifications and Requirements (continued)
• Basic understanding of statistical and mathematical concepts, with strong analytical thinking to transform data into insightful actions that could help the client take appropriate decisions
• Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders and understand their reporting and analysis needs
• Ability to translate the desired project goals into sequential steps that need to be executed through the analytical/reporting process
• Ability to plan time accordingly in order to deliver project deliverables on time.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks across projects and document analytical processes for future reference
• Ability to evaluate data and cross-check multiple iterations to confirm accuracy throughout the analytics process, understanding and following logical processes to provide results
• High degree of flexibility and ability to work in a self-directed environment
• Ability to collaborate with others or work independently, seeking guidance when needed, initiating action, adapting to change, and accepting challenging assignments
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto