Ofertas de Empleo
Index & Quantitative Finance Trainee
Consultoria / Asesoría
Job Description – Index & Quantitative Finance Trainee
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
Evalueserve is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance
The candidate will participate in the Quantitative Finance Trainee Program and, in parallel, shadow a team of analysts providing support to investment banks within the Index & Quant group. The objective of the program will be to gain knowledge on capital markets and financial concepts, along with applied cases of real work experience within existing teams. Following completion of the program, the candidate will work with an existing client supporting current team members or contribute to existing ad-hoc projects from a team of analysts that support the Index & Quant group, in accordance to business priorities. The candidate will be in a privileged position for joining existing or new teams, depending on business needs.
Responsibilities may include:
• Learning about capital markets, indices, and quantitative finance
• Using and developing programming skills commonly used in financial markets
• Developing and maintaining the platform for the production of indices
• Resolving day-to-day issues associated with the maintenance and delivery of indices to clients
• Processing monthly performance reports
• Performing various data quality checks to ensure the quality of input for index calculations
• Performing monthly rebalances of indices
• Using and/or developing mathematical models required for research purposes
• Engineering degree (Computer, Commercial, Civil, or Industrial)
• 0-2 years of experience
• Technical skills: high level in SQL or VBA (both preferred); strong interest in Python
• Strong command of Excel and data manipulation
• Good written and oral communication skills in English
• Knowledge or strong interest in capital markets or portfolio management
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto