Ofertas de Empleo
Model Implementation, Production, and Monitoring Analyst
Consultoria / Asesoría
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a glance
This position is within the existing Customer Insights & Data Analytics team in Evalueserve, Chile, supporting a leading US financial services firm.
Responsibilities may include:
• Implementation and support of statistical models with complex logic in SAS or Python production environments working with large data sets, advanced statistical models, and SAS/other coding to effectively and efficiently execute models for different purposes.
• Establishing strong controls and creating consistent and robust execution processes across models
• Maintaining documentation for key implementation processes across the team with focus on standardization of implementation and execution controls
• Pursuing process automation and contributing to the continuous improvement of the programming environment
• Interacting regularly with stakeholders from different teams, such as the modeling, monitoring, governance, and data management teams
• Contribute to team performance by impacting operational excellence through mentoring, promoting quality standards, innovation, knowledge sharing, content creation, best practices, etc.
• Participate in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training and development.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in programs such as mathematics, statistics, engineering, economics or computer sciences
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• 4+ years of hands on experience in SAS programming • Proficiency in model implementation, execution, monitoring of large and complex predictive models for forecasting credit risk models
• Highly collaborative, flexible, and available during office hours. Willing to take on ownership when asked to work on projects/tasks
• Strong conceptual and quantitative problem-solving skills and ability to think in a structured manner
• Dedicated, enthusiastic, self-driven, and performance-oriented; possessing a strong work ethic
• Understanding of predictive modeling techniques and a strong understanding of the statistical testing necessary to assess model performance
• Experience working with credit risk models, such as stress testing, allowance, or Basel models
• Analytics and/or credit risk management experience in banking
• Experience with Python, SQL and UNIX
• Experience creating code documentation used for auditing and/or the training of other programmers
- Sqlserver (Nivel medio)
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto